Drop Your Info Below & We’ll Get Back To You!
Sprint Moving Service’s storage facility is clean, modern, and secure for customer satisfaction guaranteed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to move?
The cost of your move is dependent on the size of your space, the amount of belongings present, and the distance it takes to travel to your home! Our free, online quote estimate will address all your relocation needs.
How long does it take to recieve my moved belongings?
The duration of time that it takes to receive your goods is dependent on the distance of the move. No shipment will be accepted or delivered on any day that is a Saturday, Sunday or statutory holiday in the jurisdiction where the shipment is meant to be delivered, unless otherwise agreed upon by Sprint Moving Company.
Sprint offers same, and next day delivery.
Next day delivery must be called in before 4:30pm, we will deliver a half an hour from the time of call but must be within a 4 kilometer radius.
- In – town direct drive: Must be called in before 4:30pm. We will pick you up and deliver immediately for a flat rate price that includes up to 4 pieces and 50 pounds. If your belongings weigh more than this, it costs $0.65 per piece, and .02 per pound thereafter.
- Out of – town direct drive: Must be called in before 4:00pm. We will pick up and deliver within one hour from the time of contact.
- Rush Delivery: Must be called in before 2:00pm. We pick up and deliver 3 hours from the time of contact.
- Same Day Delivery: Must be called in before 11:00am, we pick up and deliver before 5:00pm. Sprint Delivery Service and Shipper at different rates also agreed upon by Sprint Delivery Service and Shipper.
For same day shipping
- For In - town next day delivery we offer two options: Deliver by 9:00am the next day, or the standard next day is to be delivered before 5:00pm
- Out of Town next day delivery: is delivered before 5:00pm the next day.
How do you ensure my belongings are safe?
Any shipment that is sent through Sprint Delivery Service must be packaged correctly with no defect to the package, and must be properly sealed and secured without the use of string or rope on the exterior of the package. The contents of the shipment must be held firmly in place by the interior packaging system, which protects the contents from external forces such as pressure from other packages on top. We reserve the right to refuse any packages that do not meet our standards to ensure that packages will arrive without damage to the destination.
If my house isn't 'move in ready' is there a place to store my belongings
Sprint Moving Service owns a warehouse in which we can store your goods. Your possessions are wrapped in protective moving blankets that prevent any damage or harm. The warehouse also features a strong alarm and security system to protect your goods. Our storage facility is clean, modern, climate and pest controlled, and government approved.
Ensure safe keepings of your personal belongings
Sprint Moving Service has helped store thousands of customers furniture and belongings.
Our prices reflect the dedicated effort that we put into your move. Relocatng requires time, planning and organization. Let us handle all of it!
Our staff are highly trained and experienced in moving fragile items such as fine art, antiques and pianos. Rest assured, your items are in the hands of experts.
Reassembly of Goods
Our staff supply the opportunity for the reassembly of your items including furniture and beds. We also provide all of our own tools, so you can feel at home in no time!
Sprint provides general and customized liability coverage that includes your goods, property, trucks and compensation for workers.
Leave The Heavy Lifting To Us
Send us a quick email
Book by Phone
Call Us Easily
Get Your Free Quote
In Just a Few Clicks