Getting ready to move into a new house or apartment and aren’t sure what needs to be done before you move? We know that moving can be stressful but at Sprint Moving Services, our aim is to eliminate all the stress involved with moving – even changing your address!
Before you move to a new house or apartment, you will need to change your address with several companies to ensure your services will continue uninterrupted. The first step you need to take is to obtain your new address. Double and triple check that your new address is correct before you go about switching addresses – this will save you a lot of hassle in the long run!
Where you need to change your address before you move:
- Health card. Visit the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care to get started
- Driver’s License. Visit the Ministry of Transportation to get started
- Canada Revenue Agency. Visit the Canada Revenue Agency to get started
- Forward your mail to your new address. Change your address online with Canada Post
- Magazine subscriptions and any other subscription services you use.
- Phone, cable or internet provide
- London Hydro
- Doctor, dentist, optometrist, etc.
- Place of employment
- Financial institution, including institutions where you have credit cards
- Car insurance provider
- Health and life insurance provider
- Friends and family!
Hiring a professional moving company is one of the best things you can do for yourself when you’re moving homes because it’s one less thing you have to worry about.
Contact us today for a quote or to hire our moving company for your next move in London, Ontario!